Summer is here! The sun, the breeze, the beach… activities are endless : ) Go out and get to know Panama’s countryside!!
Some tips for packing for the beach:
- Make a quick list of the outfits you’ll be wearing according to the days you’ll be there (Are you seriously going to take 7 bathing suits for 2 days at the beach?).
- Take everything in 1 bag.
- Hoping to get invited to an event nearby? A dress is a good bet.
- Always bring insect repellent or citronella candles for the evening.
- Take small jewelry, you won’t really use that much at the beach anyways.
- The magic 3: Beach flip flops, some nice sandals and wedgies.
- Don’t forget your Bikini Bag!